Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Oh to Be A Nurse!!


Just a quick look at what i have to endure......
This is a shot of pouring rain at 6:22 a.m.
me walking to the hospital, for Clinicals.

I know you all think that what I do is horribly discusting, but

Hey it's part of my life, AND I LOVE IT!!!

But today was a bad one, YEAH this is me extremely upset,

because my uniform was soaked and my feet were wet.....

And to top it all off! YEAH the cafeteria that's supposed to be open at 6:30 was not!

So i couldn't get the BACON and Eggs that i so Love... But guess what?

I had an awesome patient today that again taught me that God Almighty has blessed me unconditionally.. and that my life is in the palm of his almight hand, and to live everyday running after him and his cause for my Life......


Peace out... Im going to Wal-mart for some fruitloops, im mad craving!!!

7 comments:

Residential & Commercial said...

O, you don't want to add me to your blog roll?
i name you L-train and what do I get!!! nothing?

whatever!!!

call me lets hook up
lilric
225-892-6000

o- add me to your roll

Residential & Commercial said...

L-10
L-train
El-10

whatever - I named you all of these!!!

call me!!!

Jamie said...

Man,
you are hardcore! I'll get you your pictures Wednesday, now that the ACT is finally over! lol Hope you week has been going good!

Jamie said...

Vote NO!!!!!

im>just-teli@ said...

hey wow i didnt kno you had a blog but it was cool meeting you again this sunday you did great i heard some good things about you...peace
-telia

Anonymous said...

Hi Elton,
my name is Vince and I'm Italian.
I listened to your song "I love" and I like it very much.
As I'm Italian there is some words in that song that I don't understand well. May I have the lyrics of that song?
God bless you

Vince
vince.ev@vinx.org
P.s.
I'd like to know if there is a way to listen/buy your songs here in Italy.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.